WHAT WE PROVIDE OUR LIFESTYLE EXPERTS 2020
Swoon Talent LLC is a hybrid between a manager and a publicist with a focus on broadcast placements. We are NOT agents operating on commission only. However, we strive to make our services affordable!
Our services ARE complementary to the media! We want to make it seamless for producers to book and cast lifestyle experts for their TV shows.
Developed by a TV producer for TV producers, our unique platform and personal services helps maximize your national exposure, fine-tune your brand and nurture your talents. We simply help bridge the gap between you and the media.
Our company is for seasoned and undiscovered on-camera lifestyle gurus. This includes experts in food, design, fashion, beauty, travel, fitness, nutrition, pet care, health and wellness.
Success with us is determined by your passion, performance, creativity, strength of your videos, visuals of your craft, the look of your professional personality pictures and your active presence on social. It’s vital that we are productive partners in this quest for notoriety.
“I’ve been represented by Swoon Talent for over one year and Donna Benner is extraordinary! Swoon presents and operates much differently from your typical dime-a-dozen talent agency, and for good reasons. Donna is intricately involved in shaping, promoting, and championing her talent. We talk regularly, via phone and email, and our conversations are always insightful. Her decades of experience producing talk shows gives her an unrivaled knowledge of what the media is looking for. Her directory of real relationships she has built with industry decision makers ALONE is worth your submission.”
-Ashely Mengwasser, Emmy-Winning Lifestyle Host
ONE YEAR SERVICES 2020
- We Help Market and Promote You Through Swoon’s Network to TV Executives, Talk Show Producers, Development and Casting Producers, Plus PR Agencies Repping Brands.
- Secure Deals and Lock In Bookings
- Three One Hour Live Sessions Evaluating Your Brand Which Includes Lifestyle Headshots, On-Camera Performance, Talent Reel, Social Profiles and Website
- Handle Media Inquiries Both Paid and Unpaid
- Prepare You for TV Appearances, Zoom and Skype Interviews
- Showcase You on Our Website with a Custom Crafted Profile Updated Frequently to Keep You Relevant in a Style That Speaks to the Entertainment Industry
- A Minted 350 Plus Word Bio
- Professional Search Optimization on swoontalent.com
- Light Social Media Promotion Through Swoon Talent’s Platforms
- Negotiate Fees and Contracts
- Invoice and Collect Payments Due for Paid Jobs
- TV Career Guidance, Support, Advice and Nurturing
- Virtual Media Training & Self-Made Home Video Coaching as Needed
- Accompany Clients to National Talk Show Appearances in New York & Los Angeles
- Three One Hour Consultations Per Year
- We DO NOT Subscribe to Entertainment Recruiting or Casting Services
à La Carte*
- One-On-One Monthly PR
- Personalized Direct Targeting to National and Local Talk Shows
- Provide Edit Notes for Professional Talent Reels Shot & Produced by Client’s Cinematographer
- Assist Client in the Producing of Talk Show Segments in the Event a Show Producer is Not Assigned
- Media Training for Individual or Groups
- Network and Production Company Casting
- Consult on Non-Swoon Talent Business
*Cost-Effective Fees for Services
“Donna Benner is very knowledgeable about the industry and goes to bat for her clients. She’s a pleasure to work with and I love the fact that she represents a variety of lifestyle experts. There’s no other agency like Swoon Talent. My wife and I signed with Donna a few months ago and we’re already in talks with a production company about getting our own show. We’re so happy to be represented by Donna.”
-Marcel Cocit, Chef
ON-CAMERA LIFESTYLE EXPERT SUBMISSION
Please completely fill out our submission form
We review all submissions!
(We do not work with models and actors)