WHAT WE PROVIDE OUR LIFESTYLE EXPERTS
Swoon Talent LLC is a hybrid between a manager and a publicist with a focus on broadcast placements. We are NOT agents operating on straight commission only….. however, we strive to make our services affordable!
Our services are complementary to the media! We want to make it seamless for them to book and cast lifestyle experts for their TV shows events, speaker conferences and brands.
Developed by a TV producer for TV producers, our unique platform and personal services helps maximize your national exposure, fine-tune your brand and nurture your talents. We bridge the gap between you and the media.
Our company is for experienced, as well as new and undiscovered on-camera lifestyle experts and hosts. This includes chefs, home cooks, bakers, interior designer experts, fashion experts, makeup artists, travel experts, pet experts, fitness experts, nutrition experts, healthy experts, wellness coaches, relationship experts and bloggers.
Success with us is determined by your passion, performance, creativity, strength of your videos, visuals of your craft, the look of your professional personality pictures and your active presence on social media. It’s vital that we are productive partners in this quest for notoriety. *Please see our on-camera lifestyle expert submission form below!
“I’ve been represented by Swoon Talent for over one year and Donna Benner is extraordinary! Swoon presents and operates much differently from your typical dime-a-dozen talent agency, and for good reasons. Donna is intricately involved in shaping, promoting, and championing her talent. We talk regularly, via phone and email, and our conversations are always insightful. Her decades of experience producing talk shows gives her an unrivaled knowledge of what the media is looking for. Her directory of real relationships she has built with industry decision makers ALONE is worth your submission.”
-Ashely Mengwasser, Emmy-Winning Lifestyle Host
BASIC ONE YEAR SERVICES
- We Help Market and Promote You Through Swoon’s Network to TV Executives, Talk Show Producers, Development and Casting Producers, Plus PR Agencies Repping Brands.
- Secure Deals and Lock In Bookings
- Three One Hour Live Sessions Evaluating Your Brand Which Includes Lifestyle Headshots, On-Camera Performance, Talent Reel, Social Profiles and Website
- Handle Media Inquiries Both Paid and Unpaid
- Prepare You for TV Appearances, Auditions and Skype Interviews
- Showcase You on Our Website with a Custom Crafted Profile Updated Frequently to Keep You Relevant in a Style That Speaks to the Entertainment Industry. Plus, a Minted 350 Plus Word Bio and Professional SEO Optimization of Your Content
- Social Media Promotion Through Swoon Talent’s Platforms
- Negotiate Fees and Contracts
- Invoice and Collect Payments Due for Paid Jobs
- TV Career Guidance, Support, Advice and Nurturing
- Virtual Media Training As Needed
- Accompany Clients to National Talk Show Appearances ln New York & Los Angles
à La Carte
- One-On-One Monthly PR
- Personalized Client Pitches to National and Local Talk Shows
- Provide Edit Notes for Professional Talent Reels Shot & Produced by Client’s Cinematographer
- Assist Client in the Producing of Talk Show Segments in the Event a Show Producer is Not assigned
- Media Training for Individual or Groups
- Network and Production Company Casting
- Podcast Production for Lifestyle Experts
- SEO Website Optimization in Partnership with
- Website Design in Partnership with Well Design Studio
- Video Editing and Cinematography in Partnership with Jonathan Mills Media
“Donna Benner is very knowledgeable about the industry and goes to bat for her clients. She’s a pleasure to work with and I love the fact that she represents a variety of lifestyle experts. There’s no other agency like Swoon Talent. My wife and I signed with Donna a few months ago and we’re already in talks with a production company about getting our own show. We’re so happy to be represented by Donna.”
-Marcel Cocit, Chef
ON-CAMERA LIFESTYLE EXPERT SUBMISSION *
Please completely fill out form below
We see all submissions and review your materials in one day to determine if you’re a good fit for Swoon Talent. On-camera experience is a must unless you have a large Instagram following of over 20K.
*We do not represent models and actors